Lil Busy

Back to School

I just wanted to let everyone know that going back to school is taking up a lot of my time right now. Between getting ready for the new school year, being back in the classroom, and keeping up with everything at home, my days are becoming very full.

I love answering your questions, reading your comments, and interacting with all of you, and I will still do my best to respond as quickly as I can. Please just be patient with me if it takes a little longer than usual. Sometimes I may be able to answer during the week, but other times your question may have to wait until the weekend when I have a little more time to sit down and give it the attention it deserves.

I haven't forgotten about anyone, and I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to write to me. Thank you for your patience and for continuing to be part of this little community.

School may be taking up more of my time, but I'm still here.

Comments

  1. Thanks for training the next generation of scientists. I loved doing so! We need those young women and men more than ever now! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Linda.... lets squash ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single Guy

    Focus on Husband and children , and work, and the farm animals. The blog is important to you, As for me and your other readers, we know there’s a lot of information out there that can help us all get more self educated.

    You are not neglecting your readers, by not answering questions that would soak up a lot of your time if you did.

    Focus on what’s important and don’t Sweatthe small stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. AutoCorrect think it’s smarter than I am.

    Don’t sweat the small stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant. This is also sometimes a break from everything. Like grading is done but I need to do lesson plans... I will reward myself for grading by checking my blog!!!

      Delete
  5. Lisa I am sure you are a great blessing to your students! I hope you have a wonderful school year. Up until last June I worked at an after-care program at the local public elementary school while I was also attending community college. I loved chatting with the teachers at the school - they are all so passionate for their work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sage, my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are young at heart and young in age. I believe in another post Lisa (licensed therapist) offered for you to reach out to her personally through her email. An outsider with experience could lend a new perspective. Just a thought. God bless and most importantly be happy! We only have one life to live, might as well do it the best way we can. Remember, one can always pivot.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Professional Woman. I love this community.
      Thank you Sage for the kind words. I home I am a blessing to them. I really try.
      -Lisa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Other Blog - Lisa’s Spanking Journal

Implements hidden in plain sight

Can anyone Tell?