Caleb's Editorial - "My disillusionment with the Domestic Discipline community"

Thank you Linda for telling me about this video by this guy Caleb. He has a YouTube channel talking about domestic discipline. I think I agree with him 100%. I am lucky to have a husband who is very much perfect for me. And my prayer is after you listen to this... that you look at your own relationship and evaluate your life to it. 

After listening to this. Please give me your thoughts

I have included transcript below so you can follow along. 

If you like his message as much as I do, please considering subscribing to his YouTube page at this link

https://www.youtube.com/@thapinkside 

Transcript - 

0:00:00 Hey guys, it's Caleb and I know it's been a long time. So, I'm going to explain some things to you guys here and um
0:1010 seconds hopefully you'll understand where I'm coming from and why I haven't been on in two or three months.
0:1616 seconds I'm going to get back on to regular posting in late July, early August, somewhere in there probably, or mid
0:2222 seconds August at the latest. But um I just really needed some time away from uh the DD community. It wasn't a break I
0:3131 seconds intended to take. Well, actually I did, but I intended to take like a two week break from it, but it ended up becoming like what is it two or three months now.
0:4242 seconds And um I just I guess I'm just going to get right into this. Um
0:5050 seconds sometimes my disillusionment with the domestic discipline community, specifically what the domestic
0:5757 seconds discipline community has become, um gets a bit overwhelming for me and I have to step away.
1:061 minute, 6 seconds Um, I get so tired of watching people in comments sections in domestic discipline forums and
1:161 minute, 16 seconds acting like the answer to everything is a spanking.
1:221 minute, 22 seconds Wife slips up here, spanking. Wife makes a mistake, they're spanking.
1:281 minute, 28 seconds And um I think the domestic discipline community has gotten to the point where
1:381 minute, 38 seconds half the guys in the community want domest want their their
1:451 minute, 45 seconds relationships their domestic discipline relationships to be 90% spanking and 10% enjoying each other's company.
1:561 minute, 56 seconds And the reality is is if you're doing domestic discipline the right way with not only firmness with needed but
2:052 minutes, 5 seconds kindness, patience, empathy, it should be the opposite of that. It should be 90% of the time enjoying each
2:122 minutes, 12 seconds other's company and 10% discipline and spanking.
2:162 minutes, 16 seconds But everybody just wants to be on spanking all the time. Spanking, spanking, spanking. or not everybody but like half the people within the community these days and the people who
2:252 minutes, 25 seconds have popped up on as leaders in the DD community um they they keep sort of feeding that
2:332 minutes, 33 seconds beast and I have a lot of issues with that from just a moral and ethical perspective.
2:442 minutes, 44 seconds Domestic discipline is supposed to be a place where the women in the community feel safe, loved, protected, and valued.
2:552 minutes, 55 seconds It is not supposed to be a place where they're just constantly walking on eggshells wondering what's going to set out their men next to make him give her her next spanking.
3:073 minutes, 7 seconds You know what I'm saying?
3:113 minutes, 11 seconds And so just what the domestic discipline community has become and me being now seen as a leader of the domestic
3:193 minutes, 19 seconds discipline community, it just gets a bit much because the ethics
3:263 minutes, 26 seconds when this community was started online have kind of gone out the window and everybody just wants more spanking content all the time now.
3:373 minutes, 37 seconds Do you know how many followers I've lost because I don't talk about spanking in every video?
3:453 minutes, 45 seconds That's all half the people on here want to hear about. And it drives me a bit nuts.
3:533 minutes, 53 seconds And then to top that off, I've got I'm living with the knowledge that these guys, most of them are in relationships. They have girlfriends. They have wives.
4:044 minutes, 4 seconds And they're probably spanking their wives for all kinds of reasons that they should never really spank them for.
4:144 minutes, 14 seconds And in doing so, they're ruining her the the woman's sense of self and her self-esteem and her sense of safety and all that.
4:234 minutes, 23 seconds A well placed spanking can make a woman feel very safe, loved, and protected, but too many spankings will make the woman feel the exact opposite of that.
4:364 minutes, 36 seconds And I've made so many videos about this and and guys just don't seem to get it through their heads. They keep wanting to tell me, "No, this that and the
4:434 minutes, 43 seconds other. This should have a spanking. That should have a spanking. Everything's spanking."
4:524 minutes, 52 seconds I don't represent that. I represent real domestic discipline as it should be.
4:574 minutes, 57 seconds Is there punishment and spanking and domestic discipline? Yes. but it should be tempered with love, kindness, patience, and empathy.
5:095 minutes, 9 seconds A full-on disciplinary spanking is not my go-to for every mistake a woman makes.
5:195 minutes, 19 seconds Nor has it ever been that for anybody who practices domestic discipline the right way all through human history.
5:295 minutes, 29 seconds But guys like to take advantage of their power and use domestic discipline as a I guess a
5:365 minutes, 36 seconds release for their anger or something. I don't know. Or they just get drunk on the power. And that's why I made so many videos saying be careful with your power. Check yourself. Stuff like this.
5:495 minutes, 49 seconds I have and always have I do and always have lived by a certain set of morals
5:565 minutes, 56 secondsand ethics. This was true even before I discovered domestic discipline.
6:056 minutes, 5 seconds And some of the things I see guys in the domestic discipline saying and commenting um are downright scary.
6:176 minutes, 17 seconds Now, I know some of them are just playing out like a fantasy or whatever.
6:216 minutes, 21 seconds They're just they're using the DD forms for their fantasies or whatever. But still,
6:286 minutes, 28 seconds a lot of guys are dead serious when they say that, you know, a woman should be like spanked for being a little bit late to a party or something. I, you know,
6:356 minutes, 35 seconds it's real leadership considers the fe
6:446 minutes, 44 seconds feelings of those under their leadership. and real leadership does their best to at least mentally walk in their subordinate shoes before acting.
6:556 minutes, 55 seconds So when I'm considering giving a woman a spanking, yes, that's that's what's going through my mind. But what's also going through
7:037 minutes, 3 seconds my mind is where is she coming from? What is what stress has she been under lately? You know, all these kind of things. Just
7:127 minutes, 12 seconds trying to walk in her shoes and feel what she's feeling.
7:177 minutes, 17 seconds So that if I do spank her, I don't overdo it.
7:297 minutes, 29 seconds I don't know, guys. I guess I'm going to end it there.
7:337 minutes, 33 seconds I'm going to be returning to the DD community within the next month and posting regularly again. But I just, you
7:407 minutes, 40 seconds know, every once in a while I just get so disillusioned with the the the the whole community because of just like I said, the lack of morals and ethics and
7:487 minutes, 48 seconds the fact that everybody just wants spanking all the time.
7:537 minutes, 53 seconds A domestic discipline relationship is a relationship. It's not a spanking relationship.
7:597 minutes, 59 seconds There's no such thing as a spanking relationship. It's a relationship that sometimes includes spanking as a as a
8:068 minutes, 6 seconds disciplinary measure. But the rest of your relationship is just a normal relationship. Or at least it should be.
8:218 minutes, 21 seconds The ethics and values of what was the the original domestic discip community seem to be gone and I seem to be one of
8:298 minutes, 29 seconds the few guys who hanging on to those ethics and values. So I guess in that sense the community needs me. But also, there's going to be times like this
8:378 minutes, 37 seconds where I just get burned out on the behavior I see in the do domestic discipline community and I have to step away.
8:478 minutes, 47 seconds All right, guys. Uh, that's it for today, guys, and I will talk to you within the next month sometime. All right, bye.

Comments

  1. Single Guy here

    Ms.LindaThanks For exposing him to us. I agree 100% of what he is saying and I’m definitely going to go and subscribe and listen to more of this content.


    A bully is no good, And not a man. A military drill sergeant is only concerned about you following the rules and jumped when he says jump and believe me if you don’t jump higher enough, he will surely let you know and neither one of them offers Grace Mercy and patience, kindness, and love and gentleness,

    Make today a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Single Guy here

    🤔 I wonder if there among us who is in the category single women who is reading and studying this lifestyle and preparing for her future husband. Is she studying the scripture and dedicated to the Christian mindset.

    A disciple is a student that studies the word of God. A follower is a person who practices.

    I’m curious !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Single Guy! I am certain there are single women here wanting to learn how to prepare themselves for a strong Christian husband. Wanting to know what it’s really like to serve him and thrive under his leadership. Discovering that she wants to be led. Wondering whether she should be ashamed of that. I know because I was one of them just a few years ago. Through the online community at SpankingYourWife.com, I learned to embrace the natural woman God always meant me to be and found the courage to be honest about my needs with the man I would end up marrying. (The amazing Lisa wasn’t yet posting online or I just hadn’t found her yet. In any case, God has brought her to me now!)

      I just want you to keep your spirits up and keep looking. If you are worthy, God will show you the beautiful woman He has created just for you. One who wants your guidance in her life, your authentic Christian headship in her marriage to you. And single girls looking for a real man, speak up! Reach out to him and say hi. This Guy might be the one God made for you!

      Best of luck,
      Sophia

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sophia,
      That was sweet. You made me blush when you called me "The amazing Lisa" you are much to kind.
      -Lisa

      Delete
  3. I’m so glad you’re still with us, Lisa! It’s always a treat to read a new post from you, even if you’re just sharing with us something that really moved you. I think all of us here at your site (and at Aron’s) would agree with Caleb, because what he’s describing feels to me like the difference between a sexual kink and a loving marriage.

    Discipline must be grounded in a man’s overall leadership of his wife, his loving care for her well-being, and his commitment to guide and protect her, not his first go to. That just sounds lazy and like the man is using a woman’s spanking to boost his own ego. A real man who knows how to lead his wife well and can deliver an effective spanking when it’s called for doesn’t need to spank very often. His lessons are effective and serve to better the woman so that she makes fewer mistakes in the future. In my own marriage, spankings are the rare, difficult moments which make all of the other moments sweeter.

    I don’t know if Caleb is married or whether he is Christian, but he sounds like such a kind man, one who wants a woman to feel valued and protected in the relationship. It seems so counterintuitive, and I’m surely biased because of my own amazing husband, but I’ve come to believe that men who spank are actually among the most tender and loving partners a woman could have. They truly care for her well-being. But I guess after reading this the more accurate statement is that men who practice real headship as part of a loving marriage make the best husbands. Spanking is just a very small part of what they do for us, and always grounded in love.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia,
      I agree. I have been chatting with Caleb and he is amazing. Very grounded and has a good head on his shoulders. I think if men are serious about being head of the house and not just a spanking fetish. Then they need to be like my hubby or Caleb. Strong, smart, grounded, and a sense of leadership not self centered.
      -Lisa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Other Blog - Lisa’s Spanking Journal

Implements hidden in plain sight

Can anyone Tell?