The Blogs are Safe!

A Quick Note: The Blogs Are Safe

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update because I know some of you have been worried about me and about what is going to happen to my blogs.

The blogs are safe.

My bottom is pale for now, too.

Hubby told me that he needs some time to process everything he just learned. He needs time to think, to sort through his feelings, and to decide what is going to happen next. I understand that, and I want to give him the time and space he needs.

I still feel horrible about everything. I have so many emotions swirling around inside me, and I know I have a lot of work to do to make things right. But through all of this, one thing keeps coming back to me: I have the most amazing husband. Even when I disappoint him, even when I make mistakes, and even when things are difficult, I know how much he loves me and how much he cares about our marriage.

I will write up everything that happened and share more with you all when I am ready. There is one thing he said that really made me feel bad, and I will tell you about that when I write the whole story. I think it is important for you to understand the full picture rather than just hearing bits and pieces from me right now.

I will admit that a part of me is hoping there will be some consequence for what I did. I know that may sound strange to some people, but for me, I think having a consequence would help me process everything and let go of some of this guilt. I need to take responsibility for my choices, and I think that is part of how I will be able to move forward.

For now, though, I am waiting. I am giving my husband the time he needs, and I am trying to be patient with myself as well.

Thank you all so much for your support, your kindness, and your encouragement. I have read your messages, and they have meant more to me than I can put into words. I am incredibly grateful for each and every one of you.

I promise I will write more when I am ready.

— Lisa

Comments

  1. Professional WomanJuly 20, 2026 at 2:14 PM

    Hi Lisa. In all honesty my initial reaction was to defend you but thinking more clearly, (and I guess you know too) I understand consequences are in order. Intentionally hiding something as big as this … I love how your husband is stepping back to think. I’m hoping it won’t be too severe. … I also know I too deserve to be punished as I wasn't always upfront with my man about this site. Mostly saying that I never commented which we know is not true. I’ll wait to hear more from you and then share and accept my consequences, which would most likely include at least a woodshed/barn experience this weekend. You may have withheld information but I actually lied. So I know I must get it good. Not to mention a weekend of mouth soaping for lying. Best wishes…my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Professional Woman,
      Thank you for commenting. He has been in the other room on his laptop for couple of hours right now. I have been giving him space. It is killing me and I want to know what he is looking at. Is he reading blog post I have written? Which ones? What is going through his head?
      Ohhh lying is not good. I suspect that you will have a very red bottom. Sorry girl!
      -Lisa

      Delete
    2. Professional WomanJuly 20, 2026 at 2:59 PM

      Oh the waiting!!! I’m feeling that now, knowing I’m in for it myself come this weekend… a very red bottom is the least… the woodshed/barn is always severe.. but unfortunately know it’s deserving. .. I already placed three bars (Friday - Sunday) of soap and toothbrush on his side of the bathroom which will surely get the conversation going..

      Delete
    3. Ohhh I was wondering if you were going to get the soap. I know when I lie or swear I am in trouble. Praying for you girl.

      Delete
    4. Professional WomanJuly 20, 2026 at 4:11 PM

      Yes Lisa, a girl who knows better and still lies must be treated like the naughty little girl she is. Nothing like being taken to the bathroom for an old fashioned mouth soaping and an OTK wooden bath brush spanking to learn from. Well, the guilt has been getting to me, so it’s about time … I wish I understood why I do something so childish, as it’s always better to tell the truth. Well, it’s going to be a long weekend!! Praying for you too!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About My Other Blog - Lisa’s Spanking Journal

Implements hidden in plain sight

Can anyone Tell?